The Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using the Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Agreement without prior notice, and your continued access to or use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap horizontal_gap=”on”][vc_column_text]USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you will use the Website in accordance with this Agreement;
- you will only use the Website to make legitimate inquiries for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on the Website is known to be true, accurate, current and complete.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to the Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of this Agreement or any applicable law, rule, or regulation.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap size=”20px”][vc_column_text]INQUIRIES
By reading and acknowledging this Agreement, you understand that Itqan Professional facilitates the inquiries of reservations and post listings containing facility rates, venues and allowing Customers to make inquiries through the Website.
When making an inquiry on the Website, you are not making a reservation, but checking on eventual date availability and receiving rough quotation for your event. You agree to payment of the total reservation price including the facilities rate displayed on the Website and any associated service fees. Note other taxes, including but not limited to city and local hospitality taxes, will be included in the contract.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap size=”20px”][vc_column_text]PRICING AND PAYMENT
Pricing is determined on fair market and decided by the facilities at Itqan Professional Training Centre. Generally, pricing will be by the hour or day and are in Ringgit Malaysia.Itqan Professional reserves the right to make changes to the price.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap size=”20px”][vc_column_text]CHANGES AND REFUNDS
All refunds or changes must be made through Itqan Professional. The process refunds would be on either the transaction or associated service fees.
Changes or cancellation requirements and penalties vary depending on the event and time slot. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees as agreed between you and Itqan Professional. Further, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your venue reservations.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap size=”20px”][vc_column_text]AGREEMENTS RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
A separate agreement will apply to your reservation and/or purchase of facilities and related services from Itqan Professional. This separate agreement will be presented to you at the time of payment and your acceptance is a condition of your reservation. Please read this separate agreement carefully. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by Itqan Professional including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of the facilities.
You acknowledge that Itqan Professional offering certain services and/or activities may require you to agree to their separate agreement prior to participating in the service and/or activity. You understand that any violation of any such supplier’s terms, rules, or restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), denied access to the applicable meeting venue product or services, forfeiture of any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or debiting of your account for any costs incurred by Itqan Professional as a result of such violation.[/vc_column_text][ts_gap size=”20px”][vc_column_text]PROHIBITED USES OF THE WEBSITE
The content and information on the Website (including, but not limited to, price and searching of facilities), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is property of Itqan Professional for use by us and our partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use the Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of the Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any booking services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.